Before downloading BOLSIG+, please carefully read all instructions in the How to use section.
Latest version: 12/2019
- Modified Coulomb logarithm taking into account effect of electron-neutral collisions
- Corrected momentum transfer frequency for Maxwellian EEDF
- New linear solver, faster for large numbers of grid points
- Cross section data included in output files
- Numerous minor bug fixes
- Increased maximum numbers of collisions and particle species
- Minor bug fixes
Major update with numerous extensions and improvements:
- New console application for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Advanced transport coefficients from density-gradient expansion method, such as anisotropic diffusion coefficients.
- Electric field crossed with magnetic field at arbitrary angle.
- Options for automatic inclusion of superelastic collisions, important at low reduced electric field and near thermal equilibrium, especially in molecular gases.
- Complete two-term collision operator for electron-electron and electron-ion Coulomb collisions.
Windows (no Linux or Mac version available)